Tuesday 23 August 2011

Demob happy

I'm in a state. The kind of state that everyone, whoever they are, gets in from time to time. It's that state of not being able to concentrate on anything apart from the fact that you're going on holiday very, very soon. Demob happy if you will.

And it's a great state to be in. My wife and I are going to Majorca tomorrow with some friends to spend a week relaxing and not thinking about work in any way, shape or form. It's been a busy year, at times a pretty hectic one, and I'm totally ready to kick back, recharge, and hopefully come back completely reinvigorated.

So being in holiday mood got me thinking as to what my favourite summer ad of recent times may have been. I had to think quite hard but in the end I think I've settled on this one...


Basically cos I know exactly how they all feel. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment