Tuesday 8 November 2011

The Vet and The n00b

This trailer for Call of Duty MW3 is doing the rounds.


I really like it. 

Firstly it gives you a good flavour for what you're getting if you buy the game, although those likely to buy it probably bought the previous two so know very well already. 

Secondly it's pretty funny, anything with Jonah Hill (apart from Sirus) is in my humble opinion. I love the bit with the land mine.

But mostly it's a really solid idea. The thought that there's a soldier in all of us is ridiculously appealing and taps in perfectly to how any 12-35 year old male would like to view himself - as well I'm sure as a fair few females too.

Leave aside Jonah's lack of trademark curls or his slightly bizarre lack of heft, his former shape and hairstyle probably doesn't marry up to the role of bad ass soldier, and you're left with a really great piece of work.

Having said all that, mind you, still won't make buy the game, right now I've got my hands full with this instead...




No comments:

Post a Comment