Wednesday 18 May 2011

TV ads of the decade

I was looking on one of my favourite reference sites recently, Telly Ads, and I found that they have compiled a top 20 of the best TV ads 2000-2010, based on a survey conducted through 8,000 ITV viewers.

It's a good list, very good in fact, with the exception of the ridiculously annoying meerkat from those Compare the Market ads - shamefully placed at number 3 no less! What is the world coming to?

Anyway, apart from that it really is a very good list and features some absolute gems. As with any list of this nature, there's an element of subjectiveness but it's hard to disagree with the majority of those chosen. View the list in its entirety here.

In the meantime, I've reordered the top 6 in my own image, cos I can. And it goes a something like this...

1. Honda - Cog



2. Skoda - Cake


3. Volkswagen Golf GTI - Singin' in the rain


4. Sony Bravia - Balls


5. Citroen C4 - Transformer


6. John Smiths - Ball skills

No comments:

Post a Comment