Friday 4 March 2011

Kingdom comes

I'm excited. This week I booked some tickets for myself and a few work colleagues for one the D&AD's upcoming lectures. This would be something to look forward to under any circumstances but this particular lecture is being given by one of the worlds most talented and exciting agencies, the truly brilliant North Kingdom.

Responsible for ground-breaking and innovative work on brands such Adidas, Diesel, LG and Toyota they really are on a creative level to inspire anyone to reach. Check out there brilliance at www.northkingdom.com.

I first came across them when I was emailed a beautiful game that they created based around the idea of a family of thieves stealing milk and attempting to get back to the safety of their hide-out, it was called Get the Glass. Graphically it's superb and the animation on each of the characters really funny. I thought it was a great idea and really tuned me in to the brilliance of the agency. Check it out.



So I can't wait to see what they have to say and, more importantly, what I can take on board and learn from them. The lecture is on May 12th and should you like the sound of it, tickets can be purchased through the D&AD at the following link:

http://www.dandad.org/dandad/events/2011-05-12/north-kingdom-digital-monarchy

In the meantime, here's a taste of just what North Kingdom are capable of...

No comments:

Post a Comment