Wednesday 16 March 2011

Here's one for you, Fanboy

Leafing through Creative Review the other day I came across an interesting article about movie posters and the painstaking process designers have to go through in order to get their work approved within this arena - I sympathise, I really do.

However, within this article was featured some of the spectacular work produced by Olly Moss. Instantly I was drawn into three posters in particular, those for the Star Wars movies episodes 4-6. Now, I love all things Star Wars so these posters were right up my alley, but even if you're not a fan of the movies you surely can't help but fall in love with these...






Boba fett's face made out of Cloud city. The twin moons of Tatooine forming C3PO's eyes. Genius right? 

But that's only the half of it. One look on his website, www.ollymoss.com, and you'll be totally hooked on what he does and how he does it. I'm a massive fan now so I tracked down some other examples of my favourite movies.




I suggest you take a look for yourselves and find yours.





No comments:

Post a Comment