Wednesday 25 January 2012

Evening the score

Last year I blogged about a Lucozade campaign, claiming it was ridiculous and desperately trying to look cool.

Comments I still stand by.

However, never let it be said that I'm not a fair man. As a result, I felt it was only fair to write another blog on a Lucozade campaign, and this one I actually like.

It's for Lucozade Isotonic, is clearly geared towards the Olympics taking place later this year and features British atheletes such as Mo Farah, Phillip Idowu and Louis Smith.

They're well shot, well written and actually get me in the mood for an event that, unlike everyone else it seems, I really don't care for all that much. Does it make me want to go out and a) buy some Lucozade Isotonic or b) do any form of exercise? No, it doesn't. But it does make me satisfied from a creative point of view and, having tasted Lucozade Isotonic, that's really all it was ever going to do.

Consider the score even.






No comments:

Post a Comment